Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hot Raw Chef Contest - Sweet Valentines

They are at it again. Living Light Culinary Institute is seeking the next Hot Raw Chef. They are hosting the Sweet Valentines Video Recipe Contest. The contest opened January 1, 2011 with a deadline of January 18, 2011.

I have not ventured out too much with making desserts although this contest is making me eager to concoct a special, sweet treat in 11 days. Do you think I can do it? I welcome your recipe suggestions.

Check out my previous Video Recipe from 2010 (that's my video in the top picture). I made a Sweet Kale Salad with Kiwi Avocado Dressing. I finished 4th Place overall with my recipe featured in the e-book.

My Recipe: blog post date - Sunday, July 11, 2010
My Video: blog post date - Tuesday, July 6
 

No comments: